Update: Masters of Marketing Secrets Series now published as trade paperbacks.
It's taken some work, which started late last year, just to get these books to you. I've just completed the proofing last night and these are enroute to Amazon, Ingrams, and other retail distributors so you can have hardcopy as well as ebook versions.
Go ahead and ask your local bookstore to order you a copy. They're published by Lulu, so they should be welcome about anywhere that Indie Authors are sold. For now, the links below go to Lulu, who will print up your own personal version when you order them:
- How to Write Ad Copy That Works - Masters of Marketing Secrets: A Course In Classic Copywriting
- Scientific Advertising - Masters of Marketing Secrets: From the First Great Copywriter
- Tested Sentences That Sell - Masters of Marketing Secrets: Why the Sizzle Sells the Steak
- How to Write a Good Ad - Masters of Marketing Secrets: A Short Course In Copywriting
- The What, How, and Why of Advertising: Masters of Marketing Secrets: Unknown Basics That Shape Ad Response
- The Untold Story of Advertising - Masters of Marketing Secrets: Origins of American Marketing Revealed...
- My Life In Advertising - Masters of Marketing Secrets: A Copywriter's Journey to Success
- Robert Collier Copywriting Course - Masters of Marketing Secrets: Learn to Write Sales Letters That Pay
- How to Win Friends and Influence People - Masters of Marketing Secrets: Success and Confidence In Action
Additional ebook-only books in this series:
- How to Sell Without "Selling" - Masters of Marketing Secrets: Golden Rule Salesmanship
- Breezy - Masters of Marketing Secrets: A Story of Advertising's Coming of Age
- Obvious Adams - Masters of Marketing Secrets: The Story of a Successful Marketer
I've still got some work to get all the ebook versions actually showing up on iTunes, Nook, and Amazon - but they're coming. Google Play and Kobo have had them for some time, as well as Lulu proper. (See the individual sales pages for links.)
These will be followed by publishing to LeanPub, where you'll be able to get bundles of these books, and perhaps packages with special extras I have "leftover on the cutting room floor."
What's Next?Despite my best intentions and planning, I've started writing a review of Eugene Schwartz' Breakthrough Advertising - so there's some access to this data. Each of these Masters of Marketing Secrets books is intended to come out as a free email ecourse. But due to copyright restrictions, I wasn't able to reproduce Schwartz' book straight across - so a review helps everyone out.
Plus, it's part of the reason I took this study up - to learn from the Masters. Editing and proofing these for you is just part of the journey.
OK, it's back to the grindstone for me.
Have fun with this.